I really like my iPod Touch, it’s the most usefull PDA type device I have ever owned. It is so usefull and easy to use.
There are loads (25,000?) of applications available for it , here are some of my favorite:
- Toodledo [iTtunes] – List / to do management
- eWallet [iTunes] – Password management
- Cash Flow Free [iTunes] – Money Management
- Google Reader – Technically not an application, but very mobile friendly RSS reader.
- FaceBook [iTunes] – Facebook application.
- Tweetie [iTunes] – Tweeter Application.
- ISP Usage [iTunes] – Monitor ISP usages with a few Australian ISPs
- Air Sharing [iTunes] – Transfer files from you PC to your iPhone/iTouch
- Read It Later Free [iTunes] – ‘Download’ web pages to read later
- Remote [iTunes] – Remote control iTunes on your PC