- Upgrade your Blackberry to OS 4.5 or higher
- Backup your device using the Desktop Manager and then close Desktop Manager.
- Go to Start->Run and type CMD
(you can also find the command prompt in Programs >Accessories.)
- In the command window type the following including spaces:
cd c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader
or if you are using 64-bit Windows 7, type
cd c:\program files (x86)\common files\research in motion\apploader
- Now type:
- After your device has finished restarting, you can use the desktop manager software to restore all or some of your data.
from : http://www.blackberryforums.com/rim-software/67224-remove-policy.html