Today Drag and drop stopped working in Windows Explorer, I have no idea what I did to break it.
But to fix it you need to do this,
In Windows Explorer, click a file with the left mouse button and keep the button held down. Then press the Escape key. Drag and drop is miraculously re-enabled.
Procedure to mount ISO images under Linux
1) You must login as a root user, if not root user then switch to root user using following command:
$ su -
2) Create the directory i.e. mount point:
# mkdir -p /mnt/disk
3) Use mount command as follows to mount iso file called disk1.iso:
# mount -o loop disk1.iso /mnt/disk
4) Change directory to list files stored inside an ISO image:
# cd /mnt/disk
# ls -l
If your Outlook meeting and task reminders have stopped appearing, try these steps to fix them.
- If Outlook is not running, start Outlook, and keep Outlook running to receive reminders.
- When you create reminders, verify that they are saved in your primary Calendar or Task folder.
- Exit Outlook, click Start, point to Run, type outlook /cleanreminders, and then click OK.
- Exit Outlook, click Start, point to Run, type outlook /resetfolders, and click OK. Use this method if the /cleanreminders switch does not resolve the problem.