Changing the fonts used in World of Warcraft.
You can use a simple “mod” to change in fonts used in the game.
- Create the following folder:
- Create copies of the font file of your choice, place them in the above folder, and rename them to the following names:
- FRIZQT__.ttf (the main UI font – NPC names, player names, spell names, item names, buffs, quest log text, combat text, button text)
- ARIALN.ttf (chat font, info text, small text)
- skurri.ttf (default unit frame combat text)
- MORPHEUS.ttf (mail text, quest log header text)
- FRIENDS.ttf (friends list text)
HINT : You can use the Windows explorer built in search function to search for all the *.ttf files on your computer. You can then preview what they look like and then COPY them to the folder above.