By default, VMWare Player saves any VM you create to your documents folder and there doesn’t appear to be a way to change that.
However, there is.
Continue reading VMWare Player – How to change the default VM Location
Visual Studio Code, is a great program and it is my favorite editor, however it bugs me that it makes suggestions for every second work I type.
This is how you turn that off.
Continue reading Turning off suggestions in Visual Studio Code
%A Weekday as locale’s full name. Monday
%d Day of the month as a zero-padded decimal number. 30
%B Month as locale’s full name. September
%m Month as a zero-padded decimal number. 09
%Y Year with century as a decimal number. 2013
%I Hour (12-hour clock) as a zero-padded decimal number. 07
%H Hour (24-hour clock) as a zero-padded decimal number. 07
%M Minute as a zero-padded decimal number. 06
%S Second as a zero-padded decimal number. 05
%p Locale’s equivalent of either AM or PM. AM
Using the following RegEx strings in NotePad++ to clean up book marks file.
Do a Search and replace,
In for search for fields put the following strings
In the replace field, put nothing,
Make sure regex is selected.
Today I found a free online JSON editor.
This article provides the steps to change a monolithic disk (a virtual machine disk contained in a single file) into to a split disk (a virtual machine disk split into 2GB files) in VMware Workstation.
TIP : You need VMware Workstation, not just VMware Player.
Tynker for the iPad is great app for those little coders out there.
It looks kind of like scratch, but works on the iPad.
There is a great Post-By-Email plugin for WordPress called Postie. It extends the post-by-email feature that is built into WordPress. It allows you to connect to a mail server using SSL for a start.
When posting by email, you also have the following options.
1) In the subject line of your email enclose of the category of the post in square brackets/braces
2) At the start of the text you want to appear in the post, put a colon then the word start
3) At the end of the post text, put a colon and the word end.
4) If you want to include tags, put the word tags, then a colon, then a space then the tags you want separated by a comma and a space. After the colon and end statement, I think.
Note: sometimes the posts don’t appear all that quickly. If not then try going to your website and refresh the page a couple of times.
1. Open RegEdit and navigate to icrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionFonts] 2. Export the key, to back it up. Just in case. 3. Look for the Segoe Print font. 4. Change what font file it points to. 5 Close RegEdit 6. Reboot
You can also save the text below to a text file with a reg extension and just import that.
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionFonts] “Segoe Print (TrueType)”=”cour.ttf” “Segoe Print Bold (TrueType)”=”courbd.ttf”