I recently got myself a USB TV tuner and have started recording TV with it and Windows Media Center in Windows 7. It is fantastic! I love how well Media Center works its so easy.
One thing I wanted to know was how to change the location where Windows Media Center records TV to. It’s quite easy,
- Open Windows Media Center.
- Click on Settings.
- Scroll down to TV and click on it.
- Click Recorder.
- Now click on Recorder Storage.
- Change Record on drive from C: to the desired one.
- Click Save to save the changes.
I haven’t actually changed it myself, because I had planned to change it to one of the USB drives I have plugged into my media PC. But I haven’t had time to see if and how recording to the USB drive effects recording performance.