I’ve stuck with the built in mail app for my iPhone 7, it works OK for my purposes, most of the time.
Every now and again if I delete or move emails in Outlook on my desktop, they will stay in my Inbox on my iPhone. I will update, refresh, restart all of that and nothing works.
I was removing my Outlook account from the phone and putting it back, but I’ve found an easier way.
- Make sure the mail app is at the mailboxes screen, where you choose which mailbox or inbox to open.
- Switch to Settings
- Tap Mail
- Tap Accounts
- Tap Outlook
- Turn off Mail, go back to Mailboxes and check Outlook has been removed.
- Switch back to Settings
- Turn Mail on again.
- Switch back to Mailboxes and Outlook should be there again and syncnorized with the server.
1. Create your email and save it as an .oft file in
2. In Outlook, Click on New Items, then More Items then Choose Form
3. Change the Look In drop down to User Templates in File System
If you’ve tried to pin http://www.outlook.com to the start menu of you Windows 8 Surface or desktop you will have probably only been able to pin the redirect, http://<random>.live.com/blah/blah/blah
Here’s how to pin www.outlook.com
- Turn of the Internet connection.
Turn on flight mode is probably the easiest way to do that.
- Open Internet Explorer in full screen mode (a.k.a. Metro mode)
- You’ll get a “can’t get to web site” message
- But the URL in the address bar will still be outlook.com
- And the pin button will be active !
- Pin it.
- Rename the icon
- Turn flight mode off again.
If your Outlook meeting and task reminders have stopped appearing, try these steps to fix them.
- If Outlook is not running, start Outlook, and keep Outlook running to receive reminders.
- When you create reminders, verify that they are saved in your primary Calendar or Task folder.
- Exit Outlook, click Start, point to Run, type outlook /cleanreminders, and then click OK.
- Exit Outlook, click Start, point to Run, type outlook /resetfolders, and click OK. Use this method if the /cleanreminders switch does not resolve the problem.